Monday, August 28, 2017

See Who's Confirmed to Walk in the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

It's that time of year again! Victoria's Secret Fashion Show castings are complete, and while the location has yet to be announced—all the lucky girls are taking to social media to announce their spot on the runway come November. We know we can expect the 14 Angels: Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Behati, Lily, Elsa, Josephine, Sara, Martha, Stella, Lais, Jasmine, Romee and Taylor to claim their rightful spots—below see the returning girls and newcomers to the VS Fashion Show...



lamekafox Verified
New York, New York

3,653 likes
198 comments
Nearly three years ago I hash tagged a selfie on Instagram #WLYG @weloveyourgenes and since that day I could never imagine how much that would change my life. I sent this picture to @imgmodels.development.jenirose and @davidcunningham not knowing I would meet with @lisadiruocco who worked as my booker to develop me and transition to women's board with @ethanmiller71 you two are amazing beyond words @imgmodels is a powerhouse with the best of the best helping to make dreams like this possible. Now nearly three years later I am so incredibly grateful and proud to announce that once again my dreams are coming true. For the second time I will be walking in the @victoriassecret show in 2017 and I couldn't be more ecstatic. This means so much to me, more than I can even put in words. I wouldn't be where I am today without the guidance from my management, the support from my friends and family and of course my #foxys I love each and every one of you so much and I am so incredibly thankful for your support. On my best days and on my worst you're always there and your messages remind me what I'm striving for. So thank you all so much and thank you @johndavidpfeiffer @ed_razek @monica.mitro @10magazine and everyone on the @victoriassecret team for believing in me and once again giving me this incredible opportunity I love you. Thank you thank you thank you.!!! I couldn't be more happy in this moment. ❤️🙏đŸŊ

No comments:

Post a Comment

instant approval blog commenting sites list

blogging help blog posting site list blog commenting sites in india edu blog commenting sites auto approve dofollow blog comment list...